Do good, feel great!Raise funds for your local mind.
A project supported by National Mind
We are a client-led pan-London service offering employment support to LGBT+ people who experience mental health distress.
• Peer support, focus groups and a program of activities aiming to improve skills (Tuesdays at Outcome)
• Six 1-hour one-to-one sessions by appointment, aiming to identify and respond to individual needs (Thursdays at Mind Empower) offering:
- Sessions over a 6 week period
- Client-focussed, personalised and highly tailored support based on individual needs
- Support with identifying skill gaps, choices and realistic goals,
- Support with accessing relevant training aimed at enabling clients to be better equipped and confident to re-enter the world of work
- Reassurance and encouragement aiming to empower clients to seek appropriate employment and/or volunteering opportunities in their chosen sector.
- Weekly action plan with achievable goals set by the client (such as CV building, mentoring, interview role-play)
For further information about Follow the Rainbow and to book appointments, please contact Sigal or Mary on:
020 7272 5038 (Tuesdays)
020 7288 2500 (Thursdays)
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org