The aim of our service is to support the service user to continuously build on their self-confidence and emotional wellbeing.
Our new programme offers:
- Covid compliant drop-in service, minimising isolation and providing a space where people can meet safely
- One-to-one support
- Help with grants and benefits applications
- Peer led, service design and co-production group
- Activity groups i.e., arts & crafts, drama & music
- Relaxation and meditation
- Lunchtime specials in line with Covid guidelines. Where people can meet and get to know each other, share Ideas and socialise, preparing food and sharing a meal together, making new friends and being part of a group where you feel safe, invited and supported.
Face-to-face support by appointment only.