A new, exciting, innovative, safe and welcoming space for people in the borough of Islington who have Learning Disabilities with mental health issues
The service provides a safe space enabling individuals to build on new and existing relationships, gain support and new information about services provided and needs led referrals to other services identified.
The aim of our service is to support the service user to continuously build on their self-confidence and emotional wellbeing.
Our new programme offers:
- Covid compliant drop-in service, minimising isolation and providing a space where people can meet safely
- One-to-one support
- Help with grants and benefits applications
- Peer led, service design and co-production group
- Activity groups i.e., arts & crafts, drama & music
- Relaxation and meditation
- Lunchtime specials in line with Covid guidelines. Where people can meet and get to know each other, share Ideas and socialise, preparing food and sharing a meal together, making new friends and being part of a group where you feel safe, invited and supported.
Face-to-face support by appointment only.