Mental Health First Aid Training Academy
Bespoke training courses at your own venue/workplace for groups of staff of between 8 and 16 individuals.
Our team of MHFA Instructors are fully qualified and accredited with Mental Health First Aid England.
How much does it cost?
£280.00 per delegate.
On completion of the two-day course all participants will receive their MHFA manual and certificate of attendance.
The room, seating and table for delegates, refreshments, flipchart and flipchart paper
Who should attend?
The training is particularly important and beneficial for frontline workers – anyone who has regular contact with the public
Why should you do the training?
People who are trained in Mental Health First Aid can help to:
- provide comfort to a person experiencing mental health problems
- provide help to prevent a mental health problem becoming more serious
- preserve life where a person may be a danger to themselves or others
- promote the recovery of good mental health
- raise awareness of mental health issues in the community
- reduce the associated stigma and discrimination
What does the training cover?
The training covers a range of topics relating to mental health including:
- common mental health problems
- the 5 steps of mental health first aid
- anxiety disorders
- panic attacks
- psychotic disorders.
On completion of the two-day course:
All participants will receive their MHFA manual and certificate of attendance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your individual requirements.
Click here to visit MHFA England’s website.