Community Recovery and Crisis Enablement Service (CRCE)
Structured Intervention Support
The service is focused on prevention and early intervention to ensure that people are assisted to maintain their independence and improve the quality of their lives. The service gives people the opportunities to develop personal goals relating to their health and quality of life.
We offer a 16-week focused intervention which can include a volunteer to help the service user reach their desired goals.
Ad-hoc support is also offered for issues such as escorting to appointments, making difficult phone calls and help with form filling.
Our new CovidRecovery Project aims to address mental health and wellbeing challenges that our service users are presented with by the Covid19 pandemic.
Areas where we can offer support
- Managing mental health
- Managing at home
- Confidence-building activities
- Money management skills
We can provide each service user with:
- An assessment to identify areas where support is required
- A personalised plan with individual goals
- A specified time limited package of support (usually up to 8 weeks) to achieve the goals in the plan
- A matched volunteer/volunteers to deliver the plan
- An exit assessment at the end of the enablement period to check and record individual status against the goals outlined in the plan
- A follow-up call 6 months after exit from the service to check individual’s status, and to offer a review (to be conducted within six weeks if requested).
- An offer of continued follow-up calls for three years after exit from service
Tasks that can be considered
- Escorting to appointments/outings/activities/events
- Organisational and administrative tasks – help with budgeting; understanding/applying for benefits; letter writing and form filling; arranging activities/appointments; planning the use of other services such as shopping
- Supporting people to maintain their homes – reporting/organising repairs; organising a move; packing and unpacking; gardening; signposting and referring to services and activities; help with pets.
You can refer yourself or be referred by a GP or mental health professional. If you are interested, contact Ossi Ron
on 020 3301 9850 or email@example.com