Our vision is for everyone in Islington to get the respect and support they need to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
We are Islington Mind.
- We help people connect to themselves, to each other and to their support networks and communities
- We empower people by providing mental health support focused on strengths and assets, not on diagnoses
- We promote community cohesion
- Respect – we listen with care, respect and provide reassurance to everyone we encounter
- Equality – we are committed to easy and equal access to mental health services and support for everyone in Islington
- Strength orientated – we help people find their voice, connect to their strengths and use their skills and assets
- Co-Production – we strive to develop and deliver services with the people we support
- Challenging Stigma And Discrimination – we seek to influence and improve mental health services in Islington, raising awareness surrounding mental health
- Community Cohesion – we actively seek opportunities for collaboration when developing services