Structured Intervention Support
The key aims of the Reablement Service are:
- developing or re-establishing the practical skills to help individuals maintain their independence in their home or return home from hospital
- increasing an individual’s independence and gaining connections to the local area and support networks
- reducing the risk of relapse and need for ongoing support
We can support you on issues such as:
- Housing issues
- Benefits claims and appointments, finance and budgeting
- Accessing community services to reduce social isolation
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Accessing leisure activities and libraries
- Accessing physical health appointments, health checks and support services.
- Occupational Therapy assessments
- Accessing educational, training, employment or volunteering opportunities
The Reablement Service can only accept referrals via statutory mental health organisations.