Outcome LGBTQI+ History Celebration – 27 February 2024
We are delighted to invite you to Outcome‘s LGBTQI+ History Month Celebration!
It is taking place on Tuesday 27 February 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
At this event you can:
- celebrate LGBTQI+ history month, learn about key figures from history, and explore the theme of medicine and healthcare
- find out more about the Outcome and Freedom From Fear to Love project
- share resources about your own project
- find out how to refer people you work with and/or yourself
- participate in fun and free workshops and activities
- enjoy a delicious home-cooked nutritional meal (for £3 – please bring change!)
Included in the day will be (schedule may change):
- singing and karaoke (no pressure to take part)
- a trans inclusive women’s room
- creative performances from Outcome members
- sexual health workshop delivered by CLASH
- a nutritious home-cooked lunch (halal meat and vegan options)
- and much more!
To maximise accessibility the afternoon entertainment (2:00pm onwards) will also be hosted online.
Ashley Road has ramped access but we do not have lifts or accessibility aids for these stairs. The majority of the event will take place downstairs except activities that can trigger sensory sensitivities. Please do get in touch with any specific accessibility needs.
Posted on: 7th February 2024